As you will see in the video, I offer my own outline for the text that we are studying this week. Here it is in writing:
- Believe God is at Work
- Be an obedient Christian
- Know your Bible
- Explain and Expect
I also give you an exhortation to study and teach the text rather than the lesson plan. An easy way to do that is to read the text in class several times. You could read it from 2-3 different translations, and then ask the following questions of the text or of different sections of the text:
- What do I learn about God?
- What do I learn about people?
- Do I have any questions about this passage?
- Do I identify with someone in this passage?
- Is there something I should do because of this passage?